Friday, October 25, 2013

SB and IPhones ain't too bad


Santa Barbara is obviously a place with a bunch of spectacular views. One spot in particular that I'm a fan of is east beach. Usually after work I'll spend about a half hour walking my dog down the length of the beach. It's a solid little walk and I do it to spend some time outside and so that my dog isn't hyper at night. But the thing I learned today was a snipet about photography with an iPhone. It's actually pretty incredible to think about how intricate an iPhone is considering I was playing Pokemon on a gameboy 10 years ago and that was super high tech then. Today I took a picture of the same exact view but focusing the iPhone camera in a different direction every time. The results were interesting. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment