Tuesday, October 22, 2013

East coast

So with the sox in the World Series and me getting nostalgic about being back home I thought I'd write about where I'm from a little bit. I live right outside of Boston on the north shore. For anyone who knows what the Salem witch trials are, I live in the city next to it called Beverly. Now I may be weird but one of the things I miss most about home is the weather. I think most people would prefer the Santa Barbara weather of sunny and 75 every day but not me. I want it to snow two feet so I can take a snow day and drink hot chocolate with a fat stack of pancakes. Unfortunately I don't get to go back too often because I'm too busy with school, I have to work, or I flat out don't have the dollars for a plane ticket. But when I get the chance to go there is one place I like to spend my time most. It's called the silo. Probably my favorite place on the planet. When I go home next that's for damn sure where I'm headed. 


Here it is in all it's summery glory


1 comment:

  1. That picture is amazing! It makes me want to travel to the east coast.

    -Fellow bloggers

    ReplyDelete