Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bay Area

I've been in Santa Barbara for the last two years and this one is my third and final. As I am transferring at the end of the school year my hope is that I have the resume to be able to get in to uc berekley. I absolutely love the Bay Area. San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland are all excellent. I don't even know out half of the things that are available to do there but I'd like to learn about as much as I can. A couple of friends of mine live in a sick spot in San Fran and I got to spend some time up there after I finished summer class this past semester. We spent some time in the city checking out a Peruvian restaurant and a chill dive bar. I definitely recommend making a weekend out of a trip up to the bay. 


This is the view from my friends balcony. Pretty spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment