Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Get hiking

In case you were able to check out my post from a little while ago in hiking, I thought I'd give people a reminder. Santa Barbara is packed with trails all over the place. There are dozens of trail heads located with in a small 5 mile radius. It's a great way to exercise, get outside, and see Santa Barbara. There are times I like going by myself to have some thoughts to myself or going with a buddy makes for solid conversation. If you're feeling real adventurous, the early morning hike or late evening hike when the sun is coming up or going down makes the hike that much better. It's Santa Barbara so when you have some time away from studying be sure to get outside. 


This is one of my favorite peaks in montecito. I'll let you climb and search for it yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment