Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Passover dinner

My roommate is Jewish and he gave me my first experience of Passover dinner. Super fun. At a member of his family's house, a party of about 30 people gathered around a table to sing songs and talk about the meaning of Passover all while eating super good food and drinking a bunch of wine. Granted, my buddy's family is a little unorthodox but that makes Passover dinner that much more fun. One of the cool parts about the dinner was that it was at a house a Malibu. Now I've never been there but if I had to pick a house to live in, it would be at a house in Malibu. These places were incredible. Huge 5 million dollar homes on beach front property with amazing architecture. It was definitely a good time hanging out there and getting a little more of the lay of the land in Southern California. Overall, great night and another reason to love living in Cali. 


View from the street. Not too shabby


No comments:

Post a Comment