Wednesday, November 13, 2013

For bio majors....

Now don't get me wrong. I love my major and it's been rewarding in many ways but when you're a bio major, you better bring your game face. Certainly, every major in college has its challenges but undoubtedly you'll see more than your fair share as a biology major. I registered for classes for my final semester at city college and I'm taking organic chemistry with a lab, physics with a lab, and cell biology with a lab. Now this is all with the intention of going to either ucla, uc Berkeley, uc Davis, or uc San Diego. Keep in mind that transfer requirements are varied from school to school, but in general they will typically be the same for biology major transfers. The difficult part of these classes isn't necessarily the material but more so the sheer workload. So if you think you're tough enough to work through a poor exam, handle a heavy workload, and pursue an education that can lead you towards the career you want, the rock and roll future bio student. Maybe one day you can tell me what all this means. 


This is an infrared spectroscopy chart for the compound eugenol. The peaks of the chart represent specific fictional groups that are present in the compound. If you can tell me what are the peaks mean then you're probably pretty good at chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment