Wednesday, November 27, 2013

End of the semester

It's usually right around this time of fall semester that students start caring less when they should care more. With thanksgiving festivities going on, the of of the semester near, and the warm weather that sb has, it's difficult to stay focused on finals and the home stretch of academics for the semester. What I've found is the best way to handle things is staying present in what exactly it is you're doing. When thanksgiving rolls around, take a break. Relax and chill out for the whole day and don't bother worrying about studying or homework or exams. When thanksgiving ends, focus up, get that brain in gear, and grit out the last two weeks so that you can crush your finals. So far this technique has been working pretty well during my time at CC. typically I do fairly well on my exams and then when winter break finally comes I can relax stress free because I'm not worrying how I did on finals. Overall, stay focused and be prepared. The more you sweat in practice the less you bleed in battle


How can you not get distracted sometimes


No comments:

Post a Comment