Thursday, March 20, 2014

End of midterms

Well the last midterm is in an spring break is around the corner. Spring break is a genius invention. I think it keeps everyone sane. This week I had an organic chem midterm and a cell bio midterm. Neither were easy. When administration says to study for two hours for every hour of lecture it's usually an overblown figure, especially when talking about gen ed classes. That figure for science classes is not exaggerated. I was underprepared for my exams and spent the better part of 5 days study for both exams. My suggestion is to dust off the lecture notebook weeks in advance of the exams. It seems like redundant information but it's critical for getting good grades. Either way, my week is almost over. 


Just have to finish lab....

No comments:

Post a Comment