Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snowboarding

This winter I finally got some time to head back to my California hometown to do some snowboarding. When I first moved I Cali in the fall of 2010 my destination was big bear lake. I ended up about 30 minutes away in arrow bear but spent most of my time at the mountain. In December I got all my hear together and headed up the hill with some friends to go ride. Unfortunately for the mountains this has been a historically dry winter so the snow wasn't exactly awesome but it was still a super fun time. Tickets are a little pricey especially when you're a broke college student but it's still cheaper than the trek to Tahoe. Overall, it's a great time going back to the mountain and spending some time snowboarding. 

This is the summit at bear mt. Pretty excellent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment